# Wikidata Wikibase Team
Wikidata & Wikibase team site, including manually maintained and automatically generated content.
- Index: Site & Content intro, Development & Deployment details
- Documentation: All team relevant docs should be findable from this portal
- Process: Guides for the processes used by the team
- Repositories: All code repositories the team is responsible for
- Projects: Projects the team is running or responsible for
- Decisions: Collection of team decisions from all repsositories
- Vision: Overall tech vision fed from product stratergy and vision
The site is built using Github Actions and is deployed to Github Pages (opens new window) from the
refresh-data command also runs weekly in a Github Action.
The code is on Github (opens new window).
/pages, Markdown manually maintained page content
/.vuepress/components, VueJS components
/data, Data used for content generation
/bin, scripts to generate data for the site
You can install the site dependencies running:
You can get a local live updating copy of the site running using:
npm run dev
If you want to update the data pulled from various apis run:
npm run refresh-data
Visualize your Markdown with mindmaps.
A VuePress plugin (opens new window) allows markmap to be used directly in markdown files.
An online live editor (opens new window) exists if you wish to easily view and edit these diagrams.
A VuePress plugin (opens new window) allows mermaid diagrams to be included directly in markdown files.
An online live editor (opens new window) exists if you wish to easily view and edit mermaid diagrams.